It is the best source of cost information your accounting staff will ever see.
- Values raw material, WIP and finished goods
- Uses actual, average actual, standard or hybrid costing
- Cost simulations are the cost accountant’s sandbox
- Supports side by side detailed product cost comparisons
- Identifies order variances
- Cost worksheet, bill of material
- Secure data to authorized personnel
WinMAGI’s unique hybrid costing allows accountants to cost parts the way they always wanted to. Accountants can select a costing method best suited for each individual part. Some parts can be managed with standard costing, some with actual costing and others with average actual costing. All cost rollups accommodate what ever choices you make.
All costs are developed using bill of material, routing and work center information. Cost information is broken down into the following categories:
- Labor overhead
- Machine overhead
- Purchased Services
WinMAGI develops and stores several different types of costs:
- Frozen standard
- Current standard
- Last actual
- Average actual
- Last years cost
WinMAGI ‘s unique cost controls allow the same parts received on different days to carry different costs. Invoice price changes can revalue the parts and the cost is automatically updated throughout the WinMAGI system. Raw material, WIP, labor (direct/indirect) and finished goods can be valued real time — separately and in aggregate.